Day 13

Day 13
July 18, 2019


We packed up and heading over to the beach. Beach was located in Lincoln City OR. 
Once we arrived to the beach, we were getting vans situated. Dr. Black let us get out of the van and I started running out of the van. I did not stop running until I hit the ocean at this point my pants and shoes were all wet. I did not care that my clothes were wet,my heart was filled with joy. I haven't been at the beach since I was in 5th grade. 
After the joyful run we came back to our campsite and we started to put are tents up. My group had to make dinner this night. We made Chicken and beef tacos! After dinner, I headed over to the beach again. We got to watch the sunset, it was beautiful sight to see. As the sun was setting, we made a bonfire on the beach. We gathered around one more time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

Day 2

Day 11